Rachel was born in San Antonio, Texas and moved to Miami at an early age. Rachel attended the University Of Central Florida from 1995 through 1998 where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration. Having a passion for law as a child, Rachel decided to attend law school. Rachel attended Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach and graduated with her Juris Doctor in 2003. As an intern, Rachel worked for the Legal Aid Society of Virginia Beach, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation prosecuting for the Department of Real Estate, and she mediated dispute resolutions for cases that required English to Spanish translation.
Today Rachel’s practice emphasizes on financial matters: bankruptcy, real estate, estate planning, probate, guardianships, litigation, corporate law, asset protection and nonprofit organizations.
She represents individuals in all financial stages. Her objective is to take a client from any financial stage and assist them in becoming financially sound.
Rachel’s philosophy is to serve her community in the most effective and efficient way possible – through education. As a published author in professional journals Rachel has used these publications to make the public aware of their legal rights. Rachel has used her knowledge to educate the public with free seminars on financial matters. Her seminars include but are not limited to “Life After Bankruptcy”, “Protecting Your Assets from Creditors” and “Defining Business Relationships”.
Rachel has donated thousands of hours in community service throughout her life. As an attorney and advocate for outreach as an attorney in the Winter Park community, Rachel has served on several boards for her local community such as the Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce of Central Florida, the Peruvian American Chamber of Commerce, and the World Philanthropy Business Initiative. Rachel has been legal counsel to several other local non-profit organizations and continues to be an active member for these associations.
When she is not practicing law or serving on a board, Rachel enjoys writing, traveling and spending time with friends and family. She enjoys writing scripts, poetry and inspirationals. Rachel also does public speaking engagements in the Winter Park Florida area and across the country and enjoys mentoring college students with an interest in the legal field. Rachel’s personal philosophy is, “Once you are able to find your passion in life then you will truly be happy living life.”
Rachel’s Professional Boards and Memberships
* Real Property, Probate and Trust Law – Division of the Florida Bar
* Member of the National Association of Bankruptcy Counsel
* Legal Counsel for the Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce
* Member of Business Buddies
* Member of the Casselberry Chamber
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
• State Bar of Florida
• Real Property, Probate and Trust Law – Division of the Florida Bar
• Member of the National Association of Bankruptcy Counsel
• Legal Counsel for the Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce
• Member of Business Buddies
• Member of the Casselberry Chamber
• Florida Notary Public
• Legal Counsel for the Southeastern Hispanic District of the Assemblies
• Legal Counsel for the Peruvian American Chamber of Commerce
• Hispanic Business Initiative Fund Legal Services Provider
COMMUNITY OUTREACH – FREE SEMINARS
• Life After Bankruptcy Seminar
• “Is there an app for that” Philippine Nurses Association of Central Florida, Inc.
• Estate Planning Seminar
• Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills Seminar
• Short Sales vs. Bankruptcy Seminar
• Professional Opportunities Program for Students-Central Florida Mentoring Program
• University of Central Florida Internship Program